BeBevCo (Bebida Beverage Company) develops, manufactures and markets beverages including Koma Unwind relaxation drink (“Chillaxation Drink™,” Koma Unwind Sugar-free “Chillaxation Drink™” and Koma Unwind (“Chillaxation Shot™”) and Potencia Energy Drink, Potencia “BLAST” energy shot and Piranha Water.
Bebida is dedicated to making products aimed towards significantly important target markets within the United States, as well as, Latin America and abroad. They are committed to increasing their company’s size and scope through unique marketing and most importantly customer satisfaction through cutting edge new products.
Are you stressed out and looking for a better night’s sleep?
KOMA UNWIND is a multi-berry flavor lightly carbonated beverage that is enhanced with the dietary supplements of Melatonin, Milk Thistle, Rose Hips and Valarium root.
With our hectic lives we underestimate the power and benefits of relaxation. The key to wellness is relaxation; not only does it reduce stress and anxiety, it FEELS GOOD!
|Piranha Purified Water is a type of water has been produced by distillation, de-ionization, reverse osmosis, or other suitable processes. Purified water may also be referred to as “demineralized water.” It meets the definition of “purified water” in the United States Pharmacopoeia. Unlike spring waters, Purified water does not deteriorate over time and has a lengthy shelf life and is US Military approved.
Potencia Energy Drink is a unique energy drink that combines exotic natural flavors like Tamarind with special ingredients to provide to our consumer a simple promise full of energy, strength and taste.
POTENCIA ENERGY DRINK is a true Latin energy drink, it is the very first energy drink known, made of the very popular Tamarind fruit, a sure favorite for Latino’s everywhere.
|RELAX 5 Relaxation Shots - 2oz. shots has a special blend of supplements to help you relax on your schedule.
The Future of Bebida Beverage Company
As they look to the future, BeBevCo will develop and build brands focused on strong rates of growth within key fundamental consumer groups. BeBevCo strives to become a leading developer of uniquely enticing beverage alternatives geared specifically towards large, significantly important demographics within major markets in both North and South American, Europe and Africa.
The global soft drink and bottled water manufacturing industry is expected to produce revenue of $146.5 billion in 2008, with growth projected to continue at a rate of 4 percent, with the U.S. at its forefront, producing estimated revenue of $168.6 billion by 2012.
Purified drinking water is currently the leading global seller, with U.S. companies dominating the field. The U.S. is the largest consumer market for bottled water the world, followed by Mexico, China, and Brazil.
The relaxation or “anti-energy” drink category is new to the beverage industry. This type of drink is dedicated to helping consumers achieve a level of relaxation without the use of pills or alcohol. Bebida Beverage Company is excited to introduce their own prestigious brand of relaxation beverage through Koma Unwind and Koma Unwind shots. These drinks are predicted to be a huge success.
• E-Z Shop Convenience Stores will be carrying BBDA's Koma Unwind products in their 28 stores throughout eastern South Carolina. This is in aftermath of the roll-out of Koma Unwind at a major retailer in South Carolina that began in August.
• Mcleod Inc - Fun Drinks Distributing has come onboard to partner with BeBevCo to distribute the Company's flagship product, KOMA UNWIND liquid relaxation to Philadelphia, Delaware and Bucks counties in Pennsylvania. This will now bring KOMA UNWIND to over 2 million stressed out individuals that the product was previously not widely available to.
• BBDA's efforts to completely cover the country from coast to coast with KOMA UNWIND liquid relaxation, a partnership has been forged with Amagra LLC. Amagra will distribute KOMA UNWIND to a significant area of northern California which will include San Jose, the third largest city in California, with a population of 7.6 million people, Alameda County which includes the East Bay region with a population of over 1.5 million people and the Sacramento area..
• BBDA added the following distribution partnersto the ever growing family of distributors, Liquid Culture Distribution to service the 7 counties surrounding Charleston SC, General Wholesale, the Miller-Coors distributor located in Spartanburg SC will handle the 4 counties in the Spartanburg region. Also Yahnis Distribution, the Coors-Miller distributor will penetrate the Myrtle Beach area as well as northeast area of SC which includes 12 counties
• In June BBDA announced that KOMA UNWIND Liquid Relaxation will soon be found in all 78 Walmart Stores located in the Palmetto State of South Carolina. This is a huge step for the rapidly expanding Relaxation drink category of beverages, also known as Anti-Energy and Sleep Drinks.
• First Quarter 2012 Financials results versus the same quarter of 2011 show Gross Income increased 25% from $504,932 to $671,064, Gross Margin increased 20% from $400,328 to $501,292, and Total Assets increased 41% from $550,460.83 to $930,833.28. Total liabilities versus the same quarter of 2011 decreased 78% from $379,239 to $82,729, and Net Cash flow from (used in) Operations increased nearly 64% from $245,239 to $676,060. In addition, Total Assets increased 9% from $844,054 to $930,803 and Gross Income increased 2% from $663,760 to $671,061 compared to the 4th quarter of 2011.
1304 N. Barkley Rd.
Statesville, NC 28677
|OTCPicks.com is located at PO Box 791, Prosper, TX 75078, Telephone: (972) 546-3740, Email:
DO NOT BASE ANY INVESTMENT DECISION UPON ANY MATERIALS FOUND ON THIS REPORT. We are not registered as a securities broker-dealer or an investment adviser either with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) or with any state securities regulatory authority. We are neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice. OTCPicks.com makes no recommendation that the purchase of securities of companies profiled in this web site is suitable or advisable for any person or that an investment such securities will be profitable. In general, given the nature of the companies profiled and the lack of an active trading market for their securities, investing in such securities is highly speculative and carries a high degree of risk. You are receiving this email because you have registered on OTCPicks.com or one of our affiliate companies.
The information contained in our report should be viewed as commercial advertisement and is not intended to be investment advice. The report is not provided to any particular individual with a view toward their individual circumstances. The information contained in our report is not an offer to buy or sell securities. We distribute opinions, comments and information free of charge exclusively to individuals who wish to receive them.
Our newsletter and website have been prepared for informational purposes only and are not intended to be used as a complete source of information on any particular company. An individual should never invest in the securities of any company profiled based solely on information contained in our reports. Individuals should assume that all information contained in the report about profiled companies is not trustworthy unless verified by their own independent research.
Any individual who chooses to invest in any securities should do so with caution. Investing in securities is speculative and carries a high degree of risk; you may lose some or all of the money that is invested. Always research your own investments and consult with a registered investment advisor or licensed stock broker before investing.
Information contained in our report will contain "forward looking statements" as defined under Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Subscribers are cautioned not to place undue reliance upon these forward looking statements. These forward looking statements are subject to a number of known and unknown risks and uncertainties outside of our control that could cause actual operations or results to differ materially from those anticipated. Factors that could affect performance include, but are not limited to, those factors that are discussed in each profiled company's most recent reports or registration statements filed with the SEC. You should consider these factors in evaluating the forward looking statements included in the report and not place undue reliance upon such statements. We are committed to providing factual information on the companies that are profiled. However, we do not provide any assurance as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided, including information regarding a profiled company's plans or ability to effect any planned or proposed actions. We have no first-hand knowledge of any profiled company's operations and therefore cannot comment on their capabilities, intent, resources, nor experience and we make no attempt to do so. Statistical information, dollar amounts, and market size data was provided by the subject company and related public information sources which we believe to be reliable but we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information. To the fullest extent of the law, we will not be liable to any person or entity for the quality, accuracy, completeness, reliability, or timeliness of the information provided in the report, or for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages that may arise out of the use of information we provide to any person or entity (including, but not limited to, lost profits, loss of opportunities, trading losses, and damages that may result from any inaccuracy or incompleteness of this information). We encourage you to invest carefully and read investment information available at the websites of the SEC at http://www.sec.gov and FINRA at http://www.finra.org.
Disclosure: OTCPicks.com and affiliates have not been compensated BBDA coverage.